0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 28, 2010 7:39 AM by 800942

Cannot run program "apt" java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or dir

Hi everybody!
      I'm working with upgrading a WLI-application from WLI 8.1 to WLI 10.3. When using the eclipse-generated ant scripts. When running the script I got following error:

/home/jele41/TAB-10/AxsTuxedo/AxsTuxedoUtil/build_AxsTuxedoUtil.xml:125: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      //opt/bea/bea_home/bea_wli103/workshop_10.3/weblogic-beehive/ant/weblogic-beehive-buildmodules.xml:146: The following error occurred while executing this line:
      /opt/bea/bea_home/bea_wli103/workshop_10.3/weblogic-beehive/ant/weblogic-beehive-tools.xml:86: Error running apt compiler
      Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "apt" (in directory "/home/jele41/TAB-10/AxsTuxedo/AxsTuxedoUtil"): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory

The directory is the root directory of the application with the src directory.
      It looks to me like it 's looking for some file that the "apt" command needs. But I can't find anything that the mdimport task could have generated.
      Can somebody please help me?

Thank you!