2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2010 5:20 PM by S.PDASH

Requestor role

Hi,

Can a requestor print a PO, in the case where the PO is automatically generated from a PR,
      what is your advice to make them raise PO only with PR, means without giving them the role of buyer, but only requestor,
      Eddy,
        • 1. Re: Requestor role
          Kamal Shah
          Is that a valid scenario you are talking, as REquester just got access to raise PR and its upto Buyer to convert to PO (unless it gets through AutoCreate PO Mode).
          If you add requestor into buyer list as well, you should be able to print then.

HTH

Kamal
          • 2. Re: Requestor role
            S.PDASH
            Are you asking this question in i-Procurement Prospective... In i-Proc, a requisitioner/requestor can see the PO against his requisitions which is automatically generated after you modify your WF Auto_create_doc is set to yes.

Q: what is your advice to make them raise PO only with PR, means without giving them the role of buyer, but only requestor..
            Ans : If you want them only to create Purchase requisitions not POs.. then either use i-proc responsibility or use a custom PO Responsibility ( - Minus PO menu in it)

S.P DASH