2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2009 6:45 AM by 800296 RSS

Question on serialization/deserialization of a resource bundle.

Hi all.

I have a question regarding the use or error messages that i wish to log on the client side. My question is what happens if these error messages exists on the server side but are called remotely? Which local will get chosen? The one on the server or the one on the client platform?
        • 1. Re: Question on serialization/deserialization of a resource bundle.
          Did you mean locale? If so... dunno... interesting question... what's the bet it's "undefined" and dependant on the implementation... if I had to bet then I'd put my money on the server's default locale... so specify the locale in the request already... and/or test it to see what happens.

... and are you still fartassing around with those over-the-top resource bundles... how longs it been now, two months? ;-)

Cheers. Keith.
          • 2. Re: Question on serialization/deserialization of a resource bundle.
            corlettk wrote:
            Did you mean locale? If so... dunno... interesting question... what's the bet it's "undefined" and dependant on the implementation... if I had to bet then I'd put my money on the server's default locale... so specify the locale in the request already... and/or test it to see what happens.

... and are you still fartassing around with those over-the-top resource bundles... how longs it been now, two months? ;-)

Cheers. Keith.
            lol no but thanks anyway :b Different project new approach...