This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Well I found the problem
I was using <applet> tag in the html instead of <object>.
but now I get another problem.
I had some issues with the 1.5 jre so I downgraded to 1.4.2_16.
I get 2 wired errors now.
this is one:
There is no problem with the FontReader class. the path and java home are correct.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: il/co/d/coreapplet/Fonts/FontReader at il.co.d.coreapplet.ConfigManager.<init>(ConfigManager.java:33) at il.co.d.coreapplet.Manager.init(Manager.java:113) at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I dont know what does he want from me.
the other error is: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL
I didn't get this error on microsoft VM and not on JVM 1.5
when I press 'S' at the java console, I can still see some jre1.5 properties. maybe it related somehow....
Edited by: MadUser on Dec 24, 2007 4:07 AM