3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 4:32 AM by rukbat RSS

Endeca Search

Hi All,
      I had a specific question related to Endeca Search.
      I am curently developing a search page which is using the Endeca search engine.
      Could someone kindly tell me what are the steps that is to be followed to successfully establish connection to the engine from my client java code (which mite include jar files required etc) and also how is the linking established between the main database which holds all the data and the search engine.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Endeca Search
          I'm also trying to use Endeca Search. I couldn't access any tool or documents in Endeca Developer network EDen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          Thanks
          • 2. Re: Endeca Search
            gimbal2
            And what help do you think people can give you?

I can give you some advice: if you can't access the tools or documents, don't use the technology.
            • 3. Re: Endeca Search
              user11853459 wrote:
              I'm also trying to use Endeca Search. I couldn't access any tool or documents in Endeca Developer network EDen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
              Thanks
              Then you should have initiated your own new post to have people give you an answer.
              Resurecting a seven-year-old unanswered post isn't going to get you anything in return.

Go read this:
              Endeca forum ?

---
              The most likely answer to yor question?
              That Endeca company was just acquired by Oracle.
              Their old forum is gone.
              It's unlikely it will be merged to OTN (incompatible forum software.).
              It is too soon to have any new forum created.
              You will need to log a support case, which probably means spending money for assistance.

This thread is locked to let it return to its seven-year-old slumber.