1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 30, 2001 12:20 PM by 3004

problem calling rwcgi60.exe on WebLogic

I have this Exception on Weblogic when executing some types of Reports. I'm using the CGI rwcgi60.exe given with Oracle Reports Server

java.lang.ClassCastException: weblogic.utils.Executable$Drainer
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ResponseHeaders.setDateHeader(ResponseHeaders.java:273)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.setDateHeader(ServletResponseImpl.java:476)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl.writeHeaders(ServletResponseImpl.java:664)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flush(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:126)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flushWithCheck(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:400)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.checkForFlush(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:531)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.write(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:198)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WLOutputStreamWriter.flushBuffer(WLOutputStreamWriter.java:139)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WLOutputStreamWriter.write(WLOutputStreamWriter.java:104)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WLOutputStreamWriter.write(WLOutputStreamWriter.java:67)
      at java.io.PrintWriter.write(PrintWriter.java:173)
      at weblogic.servlet.CGIServlet$CGICharArrayWriter.write(CGIServlet.java:292)
      at weblogic.utils.Executable$Drainer.run(Executable.java:266)

anybody have any idea why this Exception occurs?
        • 1. problem calling rwcgi60.exe on WebLogic
          Hi,

I don't know how this can be implimented in Java but I was implimented in asp here is the string
          <"http://webservername/<foldername>/rwcgi60.exe?Module or Report =<report Path>+desformat="HTML or HTMLCSS or FILE+server=<tns service name>userid=scott/tiger@servernamedestype=cache+param1=param1value+....+paramn=paramn>"

Reports server has to be installed on the webserver then only this can happen,
          go thru the java documentation.

as i don't know about java but this is the procedure and you may have to set all the corresponding paths in your webserver look for documentation.