This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 3, 2010 7:38 PM by 843810 RSS

Javadoc generation problem

843810 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I'm trying to generate the javadoc for a project that I'm working on, and I'm getting:

C:\source\TLMA\src\com\didata\snia\utils\ArchiveAssessment.java:21: cannot access com.mbcli.net.sql.MySQL
bad class file: C:\source\Library\bin\com\mbcli\net\sql\MySQL.class
class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
import com.mbcli.net.sql.MySQL;
^

com.mbcli.net.sql.MySQL is in another project (Library) that I have included (as classes, but not a jar) in my project (in Eclipse). I figured I must have upgraded my javac at some point and never re-generated that project so I removed both "bin" directories from both project and rebuilt both. All of the classes that use "Library" and there quiet a few of them all run file. ArchiveAssessment.class works fine as well.

There are no Project Specific settings in either Project. Both have the right version of JRE jars included. Any ideas?

Env:
Vista 64-bit
Java 1.6.0_18
Eclipse 3.5.2
%CLASSPATH = .;C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jdk1.6.0_18\lib\dt.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jdk1.6.0_18\lib\tools.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jdk1.6.0_18\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
%JAVA_HOME% = C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jdk1.6.0_18\
JAVA_HOME is used in %PATH%.