// Heap memory usage statistics Using runTime
Runtime runtime = Runtime.getRuntime();
/* runtime.totalMemory(): Returns the total amount of memory in the Java virtual machine. The value returned by
* this method may vary over time, depending on the host environment. Note that the amount of memory required to
* hold an object of any given type may be implementation-dependent. The total amount of memory currently
* available for current and future objects, measured in bytes.
* runtime.freeMemory(): Returns the amount of free memory in the Java Virtual Machine. Calling the gc method
* may result in increasing the value returned by freeMemory. returns an approximation to the total amount
* of memory currently available for future allocated objects, measured in bytes.
* runtime.maxMemory(): Returns the maximum amount of memory that the Java virtual machine will attempt to use.
* If there is no inherent limit then the value Long.MAX_VALUE will be returned.
miscInfoMap.put("Heap memory usage - RunTime", String.format("Heap memory Used: %sMB, free: %sMB, max: %sMB ",