This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 9, 2010 8:27 AM by 843810 RSS

WSIT client for WCF service with Kerberos Authentication

843810 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I'm desperately trying to make my WSIT client to talk to a Microsoft WCF web service using Kerberos authentication. Both the client and server machines run Windows OS and are in the same Active Directory domain. I've been able to setup the WSIT client by following the online documentation and get it to send the encrypted SOAP message with the Kerberos token to the service, but I'm getting the following error on the WCF service side when it receives and validates the token:

The key size requirements for the 'Basic128' algorithm suite are not met by the 'System.IdentityModel.Tokens.KerberosReceiverSecurityToken' token which has key size of '64'.

It seems that the WSIT client and WCF service are not using the same algorithm to generate key materials. My question is: how do I fix this? please help. Thanks.

Yudong
  • 1. Re: WSIT client for WCF service with Kerberos Authentication
    843810 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi,

Do you ever have any luck finding a solution to this problem?

I have encountered the same problem from a Java client talking to a .NET service using a Kerberos Token Profile:

The key size requirements for the 'Basic128' algorithm suite are not met by the
    'System.IdentityModel.Tokens.KerberosReceiverSecurityToken' token which has key
    size of '64'

Appreciate any help!