1 2 Previous Next 25 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2004 10:40 AM by 843829

Unable to Connect to WebLogic Server 7.0 Win 2000

Hi,
      I have successfully installed weblogic 7.0 evaluation version on win 2000
      and Iam just tryung to start weblogic server 7.0 by

Programs->BEA Weblogic Platform 7.0 --> Weblogic Server 7.0 --> Weblogic Builder

and when i try to connect to server through Weblogic Builder screen with default paramaters

such as..

Protocol:t3
      Host:Localhost
      Port:7001
      Server name:myserver
      System username: admin and default passwd

It gives me the following error

#################################################

javax.naming.CommunicationException. Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: t3://localhost:7001: Destination

unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination     at

weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreate(RJVMFinder.java:173)     at

weblogic.rjvm.ServerURL.findOrCreateRJVM(ServerURL.java:262)     at

weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:323)     at

weblogic.jndi.Environment.getContext(Environment.java:154)     at

weblogic.jndi.Environment.getInitialContext(Environment.java:137)     at

weblogic.marathon.server.ServerData.initHome(ServerData.java:421)     at

weblogic.marathon.server.ServerData.connectToServer(ServerData.java:137)     at

weblogic.marathon.tasks.ConnectServerTask.runBackground(ConnectServerTask.java:27)     at

weblogic.jellybeans.core.task.TaskThread.execute(TaskThread.java:114)     at

weblogic.jellybeans.core.task.TaskThread.run(TaskThread.java:55)--------------- nested within:

------------------weblogic.marathon.server.ServerException - with nested exception:[javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root

exception is java.net.ConnectException: t3://localhost:7001: Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination]]     at

weblogic.marathon.server.ServerData.connectToServer(ServerData.java:150)     at

weblogic.marathon.tasks.ConnectServerTask.runBackground(ConnectServerTask.java:27)     at

weblogic.jellybeans.core.task.TaskThread.execute(TaskThread.java:114)     at

weblogic.jellybeans.core.task.TaskThread.run(TaskThread.java:55)
      #####################################

Prior itself, (with help from this forum) I have installed

1). j2sdk1.4.0_01
      2). j2sdkee1.3.1

compiled all EJB beans successfully and now i need to deploy..please do guide me
      what all paramters and classpath variables to start/connect weblogic server...Once again my OS is Win 2000

Thanks for the Forum and People.

1 2 Previous Next