I deployed a standalone resource adapter. Then I deployed a ear.
In the ear, I try to look up the resource adapter, I got an exception:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No Object found: MyRA|null
In weblogic-ra.xml, I added:
but still have the problem.
However, when I embeded the RA in the ear and deploy the ear, I can get the RA by lookup()
Is there anyway I can get successfully look up the standalone RA?
My problem seems to be similar with an earlier post "Access Resource Adaptar outside the EAR". Access Resource Adaptar outside the EAR
My problem is different.
I lookup the RA in an ear deployed in the server.
However, I'm not using EJB to lookup the RA.
server version: weblogic server 11g r1
Thanks a lot
My RA runs correctly after deployment, I can see my RA in the JNDI tree.
I just did some more tests.
I use the following way to look up:
InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext();
ConnectionFactory cf = (ConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("MyConnectionFactory");
If I look up it in an EJB, I can get the object.
But when I look up in a servlet, no object can be found.
The servlet is in a war embeded in the ear.