This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2010 5:13 AM by 843853 RSS

algorithm

843853 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
who knows some algorithm for automated money changer?? i need it badly for my title thesis !!!tnx pls reply asap!!
here's my add deathgodshinxx@yahoo.com.ph

Edited by: flybLack on Dec 21, 2009 4:37 AM
  • 1. Re: algorithm
    843853 Newbie
    flybLack wrote:
    who knows some algorithm for automated money changer?? i need it badly for my title thesis
    What is your thesis on? Getting others to do your work for you? Then you will probably have better luck somewhere like www.rentacoder.com.
    here's my add deathgodshinxx@yahoo.com.ph
  • 2. Re: algorithm
    843853 Newbie
    who knows some algorithm for automated money changer?? i need it badly for my title thesis !!!tnx pls reply asap!!
    No dukes? I only work for dukes.
  • 3. Re: algorithm
    843853 Newbie
    no i need example only tnx
  • 4. Re: algorithm
    843853 Newbie
    flybLack wrote:
    i need example only tnx
    If you buy something that costs 123.23 and you play with 200 the change is 76.77, which breaks down as
    one 50 note, left 26.77,
    one 25 note, left 1.77,
    one 1 coin, left 0.77,
    one 50 cent coin, left 27,
    one 25 cent coin, left 2,
    two 1 cent coins.
  • 5. Re: algorithm
    843853 Newbie
    Create an array with all of the denominations of money you have available to you in decreasing order, then use a for loop to go through them. For each denomination, subtract its value from the total you currently have, keeping track of the number of times you did so. When you cannot subtract again without making your total go negative, move on to the next denomination. Stop once your total reaches 0.

Thanks,
    [Ellen Schields|http://www.schieldstire.com]
  • 6. Re: algorithm
    PhHein Guru Moderator
    No link sigs, please.
  • 7. Re: algorithm
    843853 Newbie
    !!!tnx pls reply asap!!
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
    Eric Steven Raymond
    Rick Moen

Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language

We've found by experience that people who are careless and sloppy writers are usually also careless and sloppy at thinking and coding (often enough to bet on, anyway). Answering questions for careless and sloppy thinkers is not rewarding; we'd rather spend our time elsewhere.

So expressing your question clearly and well is important. If you can't be bothered to do that, we can't be bothered to pay attention. Spend the extra effort to polish your language. It doesn't have to be stiff or formal - in fact, hacker culture values informal, slangy and humorous language used with precision. But it has to be precise; there has to be some indication that you're thinking and paying attention.

Spell, punctuate, and capitalize correctly. Don't confuse "its" with "it's", "loose" with "lose", or "discrete" with "discreet". Don't TYPE IN ALL CAPS; this is read as shouting and considered rude. (All-smalls is only slightly less annoying, as it's difficult to read. Alan Cox can get away with it, but you can't.)

More generally, if you write like a semi-literate b o o b you will very likely be ignored. So don't use instant-messaging shortcuts. Spelling "you" as "u" makes you look like a semi-literate b o o b to save two entire keystrokes.