3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2005 5:50 AM by 843853 RSS

Problem using JAIN SIP presence proxy with JAIN messenger or phone

Hi !

I had to create a proxy using JAIN SIP. To create a local SIP network, I use JAIN SIP presence proxy (using ant run-proxy to launch it) and then I use 2 SIP phones (for exemples JAIN SIP phones (using ant messenger in the good directory). I have the same problem with messengers included in JAIN SIP proxy.

My problem is : I can register to the server, change my state (busy, away, ...) add a contact but I can't start to "talk" (text or audio) With both kind of messengers, the proxy shut down whitout real error

I launch proxy and messenger on the same computer, is that a problem ? I don't think ! Has someone here the same problem, what can I do to solve it, without a working proxy I can't test my work :-(

Thanks

Guillaume
        • 1. Re: Problem using JAIN SIP presence proxy with JAIN messenger or phone
          HI,
          I have been using the Jain SIP presence server with just the messenger. Seems to work good for me.
          Having the proxy in the same window as the messenger is not a problem. May be u can check the console , through which u started the proxy. u should get debugging info there.

Guhan
          • 2. Re: Problem using JAIN SIP presence proxy with JAIN messenger or phone
            [java] javax.sip.TransactionUnavailableException: Transaction already assigned to request
            [java] at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipProviderImpl.getNewClientTransaction(SipProviderImpl.java:200)
            [java] at gov.nist.sip.proxy.RequestForwarding.forwardRequestStatefully(Unknown Source)
            [java] at gov.nist.sip.proxy.RequestForwarding.forwardRequest(Unknown Source)
            [java] at gov.nist.sip.proxy.Proxy.processRequest(Unknown Source)
            [java] at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.deliverEvent(EventScanner.java:185)
            [java] at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.run(EventScanner.java:324)
            [java] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
            [java] sip:guipom@hd.com
            [java] javax.sip.TransactionUnavailableException: Transaction already assigned to request
            [java] at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipProviderImpl.getNewClientTransaction(SipProviderImpl.java:200)
            [java] at gov.nist.sip.proxy.RequestForwarding.forwardRequestStatefully(Unknown Source)
            [java] at gov.nist.sip.proxy.RequestForwarding.forwardRequest(Unknown Source)
            [java] at gov.nist.sip.proxy.Proxy.processRequest(Unknown Source)
            [java] at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.deliverEvent(EventScanner.java:185)
            [java] at gov.nist.javax.sip.EventScanner.run(EventScanner.java:324)
            [java] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

here is the last error in my term

nothing special in log files
            • 3. Re: Problem using JAIN SIP presence proxy with JAIN messenger or phone
              hi i too have the same problem cud u pls give me the anser for the same qerry,hope u sorted the same problem.