1 2 3 Previous Next 36 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2007 9:12 AM by 807597 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!
        They will notice if this ever gets posted. I ha myself a triple post today and after some refreshes I could see all of them, because otherwise only half of my topic was visible.

This is very weird. Instead of them I would have posted a "Maintanence - come back in 48 hours" in front of forums and rebuild the database, also check forums for leaks.

This has an excuse they are big and a lot of activity and maybe in the database a bug has been created in rare circumstances.

They should archive threads older than 1 month and put them in other clusters then the active topics and searches. This way the overall performance will slightly increase.

Just my 2 cents to cite a common phrase.
        • 16. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!
          They will notice if this ever gets posted. I ha myself a triple post today and after some refreshes I could see all of them, because otherwise only half of my topic was visible.

This is very weird. Instead of them I would have posted a "Maintanence - come back in 48 hours" in front of forums and rebuild the database, also check forums for leaks.

This has an excuse they are big and a lot of activity and maybe in the database a bug has been created in rare circumstances.

They should archive threads older than 1 month and put them in other clusters then the active topics and searches. This way the overall performance will slightly increase.

• 17. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 18. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 19. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 20. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 21. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 22. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 23. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 24. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 25. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 26. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 27. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 28. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!

• 29. Re: Well the forums are really boned now!