0 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2007 8:04 AM by 843844 RSS

jar file not recognized in avk. throwing oracle.ons.ONSException error

HI,

in AVK verification test im getting the following error

classes [ oracle.ons.ONSException oracle.ons.ONS ] referenced by [ oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP\oracle.sql.TIMESTAMPLTZ\oracle.sql.TIMEZONETAB\oracle.sql.TRANSDUMP\oracle.jdbc.OracleCallableStatement\oracle.sql.OPAQUE\oracle.sql.DatumWithConnection\oracle.jdbc.internal.OracleConnection\oracle.jdbc.oracore.OracleTypeCLOB\oracle.jdbc.oracore.OracleType\oracle.sql.TypeDescriptor\oracle.sql.ArrayDescriptor\oracle.jdbc.OracleResultSet\oracle.sql.CustomDatum\oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection\oracle.jdbc.pool.OraclePooledConnection\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionEventListener\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheImpl\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource\oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver\oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleTimeoutPollingThread\oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleTimeoutThreadPerVM\oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement\oracle.jdbc.driver.OutRawAccessor\oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleImplicitConnectionCache\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleRuntimeLoadBalancingEventHandlerThread\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheManager\oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheManager$1] are not found

classes [ javax.management.MBeanServerFactory com.sun.jdmk.comm.HtmlAdaptorServer javax.management.MBeanServer javax.management.ObjectName ] referenced by [ org.apache.log4j.jmx.Agent] are not found

I think, i need to add these libraries(respective jar files).
      can anyone just guide me where to add the jar files in the app server.

i tried adding classes12.jar and other jar files in appserver/lib folder
      and also in appserver/domains/domain1/lib/ext

but still its not able to recognize it. do i need to set any classpath for these jars to be accessed.

i m using java AVk 1.4.1 with jdk1.4.2_09.

kindly help me,

Thanks,
      Lovelin