I have a Java 5 swing application that I would want to use on a Windows Mobile 6.1 device.
I have had the idea of integrate it in an applet.
I have read that the crme vm has a the swing package support,but it works only on window CE.Not good for me.
I have installed jbed jvm and I have thinked two possible scenario.
So the questions are these:
1) Are awt fully supported and can run by an applet in j2me?
2) Do I need some extra applet viewer to run applet with awt?
3) Do I need to rewrite all in a stand alone midlet with LCDUI? are there "event" item?
4) can I use midlet with awt?
5) I need cdc or cldc?
5) it's possible to install a cdc vm on windows mobile 6.1?
6) is jbed a cdc or cldc?
thanks in advance.