(1) Goto Project Properties-->Build-->Library & Resources-->Add Jar/Zip-->select C:\java\netbeans6.7.1\mobility8\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.0\lib\jsr280_1.0.jar
(2) Now you need to copy JSR-280.jsr file to the Emulator runtime environment. So copy same file and paste it to
(3) Copy your XML file and paste it to same location C:\java\netbeans6.7.1\mobility8\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.0\runtimes\cdc-hi\library.xml
(4) In your java program use File path as just "library.xml"
(1) There are several devices used as JME3.0 emulator which can be found at C:\Documents and Settings\Pragun\javame-sdk\3.0\work\*0 to 11*
(2) Copy your XML file to (say you are using 3rd device emulator) C:\Documents and Settings\Pragun\javame-sdk\3.0\work\2\appdb\filesystem\root1\library.xml
(3) In your java program use File path as just "file:///root1/library.xml"