I used NetBeans 6.7.1 (inbuilt JavaME 3.0) and tried CDC, CLDC/MIDP sample NetBeans application successfully in every Emulators.
I want to use JSR280 in my application. So, have anyone tried to use XMLStreamReader or XMLStreamWriter JSR280 api classes ? ...I tried a lot but not successfull here
Thanks in advance.
After spending few hours I found the solution :) CDC_
(1) Goto Project Properties-->Build-->Library & Resources-->Add Jar/Zip-->select C:\java\netbeans6.7.1\mobility8\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.0\lib\jsr280_1.0.jar
(2) Now you need to copy JSR-280.jsr file to the Emulator runtime environment. So copy same file and paste it to
(3) Copy your XML file and paste it to same location C:\java\netbeans6.7.1\mobility8\Java_ME_platform_SDK_3.0\runtimes\cdc-hi\library.xml
(4) In your java program use File path as just "library.xml" CLDC/MIDP_
(1) There are several devices used as JME3.0 emulator which can be found at C:\Documents and Settings\Pragun\javame-sdk\3.0\work\*0 to 11*
(2) Copy your XML file to (say you are using 3rd device emulator) C:\Documents and Settings\Pragun\javame-sdk\3.0\work\2\appdb\filesystem\root1\library.xml
(3) In your java program use File path as just "file:///root1/library.xml"
Edited by: Pragun on Aug 24, 2009 11:05 AM
Edited by: Pragun on Aug 24, 2009 11:06 AM
Edited by: Pragun on Aug 24, 2009 11:07 AM