This discussion is archived
1 2 3 4 Previous Next 48 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2007 2:40 AM by 843849 Go to original post RSS
  • 45. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
    843849 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    hi! my name is SHIVALi and now i m working on the project-"mobile to pc communication through bluetooth".
    i wanna to make a bluetooth-slider for slide presentesion.so can u give me basic code for me.
    pls reply me ....
    my email id is"shivalibari@yahoo.com"

Edited by: shivali on Dec 11, 2007 12:40 AM
  • 46. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
    843849 Newbie
    hello there..im working with same thing as you..i couldnt find any code example so i could refer to learn to establish the connection.So, may i ask the permission to send one copy of your source code to my email
    lee_daniel86@yahoo.com
    Thank you.
  • 47. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
    843849 Newbie
    Hi buddy,

I am now doing the same work as you, however, I know a little about this development of j2me and bluetooth.
    I know that maybe you still have some problems to finish this project, but you already made a nice progress.
    Can you just send a copy of your codes to me so that I can learn this development fast? Thanks .

my e-mail: kostandinsmith@gmail.com

good luck
  • 48. Re: J2SE and Bluetooth communication with J2ME
    DarrylBurke Guru Moderator
    Welcome to the forum. Please don't post in old threads that are long dead. When you have a question, please start a topic of your own. Feel free to provide a link to an old thread if relevant.

Also note that this is a forum, not a code factory. Please do not request off-forum communication by email, as that defeats the very purpose of a forum, which is to share problems and potential solutions.

I'm locking this thread now and blocking all email requests.

db
1 2 3 4 Previous Next