2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2008 5:29 AM by DarrylBurke RSS

multiple connections via RFCOMM

Hi everyone!
      I am working on a bluetooth serverapplication, wich is able to accept multiple connections from mobile-phones. This works fine, as long as i only connect 1 phone. But i need to connect more than 1 phone at the same time to the server. Theoretically my bluetooth-adapter is able to accept 7 connections at the same time. I guess this works somehow with the channel number of the connection-url, but i can't figure it out. I hope you can help me.

Many thanks in advance,
      Sandy
        • 1. Re: multiple connections via RFCOMM
          Hi.
          I've a similar problem on a mobile application, where the problem should depend on the bluetooth server platform. For exemple I can connect multiple clients if server mobile platform is Nokia S60 and I can connect only one client if server mobile platform is Nokia S40.
          I know that is not your case, but I hope this can help you everyway.
          I post this problem on Nokia forum but I don't have answers yet. Any ideas?
          • 2. Re: multiple connections via RFCOMM
            DarrylBurke
            Sandy1985

The thread you posted today has been removed as it contained an inappropriate link. Any repeat of such activity in violation of the code of conduct for this site will result in your user account being suspended.

I'm also locking this thread as it doesn not contain any useful discussions.

db