4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2010 1:46 AM by 791266 RSS

send text message to website from Mobile????????????????????????

Hi All,

Am new to Java ME. I need to send text messages from Mobile to my Website.
      I have gone through lot of links and read lot of article but am not able get the solution.
      my need is:
      My destination can be anything, that may be database/variable/website/e-mail. I have to send normal text messages to that destination from mobile using some unique number of that particular destination.If I get that sending text messages by any from Mobile, then I can do my project.

If anybody has that idea and code about sending text messages from mobile to my destination, please send the code.

Thanks in advance.
        • 1. Re: send text message to website from Mobile????????????????????????
          DarrylBurke
          Did you run short of question marks? Here, you can have some of mine.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
          ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
          • 2. Re: send text message to website from Mobile????????????????????????
            hi

i know how to do that, please write me and i can help you

alexvesp123@hotmail.com

regards
            • 3. Re: send text message to website from Mobile????????????????????????
              DarrylBurke
              alejandro_peru
              please write me and i can help you
              No, don't. We've had such email harvesting spammers here before.

If you really intend to help, what prevents you from posting advice here? This is a forum, not a dating service. Or maybe you wanted the email addresses for a sating service, or possibly something even more sinister.

Since I've already posted in this thread, I'm asking another moderator to block that post.

db
              • 4. Re: send text message to website from Mobile????????????????????????
                Blocked the post with a posted e-mail address.