This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Basically you want to:
1) conntect via serial interface to the CMM (chassi) ans set an IP-address of the chassi ILO.
2) SSH to the chassi IP-address from a PC
3) use the CLI to set the ILO IP-address of each blade
4) From the same PC you now should be able to set surf to the CMM and each blade :)
5) Use the redirect function available in the ILO to access the BIOS, mount an .iso image and so on...
However, start browsing the Sun supportpages for each step...
I promise setting up the ILO is worth the time... at least that is my experience...
As a start this is a link to one type of blade but I think the ILO IP-address is configured in the same way on all bladetypes :