This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Found a solution here:
I removed these files from the LPS:
and also these files from my clients:
rm /var/sadm/spool/patchsvr/*current.zip rm /var/sadm/spool/patchsvr/*detectors.jar
I then ran "*+smpatch update+*" from the LPS, once updated I ran "*+smpatch analyze+*" from my client and it now picks up all my patches and does not request that I apply patch 121563-02.
rm /var/sadm/spool/cache/*detectors.jar rm /var/sadm/spool/cache/Database/*current.zip
The next revision of the patchserver patch should go a long way to address problems like this which are likely caused by the files being cached too long.
In general terms there is no harm in clearing out any non-patch files from clients and patchserver alike on a regular basis.