4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2011 12:24 PM by 840981 RSS

SUN Role Manager (SRM)(OIA) Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Data Import Error

AMAR PATIL
      Hi Team,
      Need ur help asap on following,
      I have integrated SRM - OIM and trying to import data. I'm getting following errors:
      ERROR [JBOSSLOGINHANDLER] Error in creating login context
      javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule

ERROR [ACCOUNTMANAGEMENT] Class/Method: tcUtilityFactory/tcUtilityFactory(Hashtable env, String psUserId, String psPassword) encounter some problems: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]
      com.thortech.xl.security.tcLoginException: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]

ERROR [OIMIAMSolution] Error Connecting to OIM Server
      Thor.API.Exceptions.tcAPIException: com.thortech.xl.security.tcLoginException: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]

ERROR [OIMIAMSolution] Error Connecting to OIM Server : : Error Connecting to OIM Server  : com.thortech.xl.security.tcLoginException: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]
      Please let me know solutions, if any.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:
      Amar
        • 1. Re: SUN Role Manager (SRM)(OIA) Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Data Import Error
          AMAR PATIL
          Following is the error in proper format:

ERROR [JBOSSLOGINHANDLER] Error in creating login context
          javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule

ERROR [ACCOUNTMANAGEMENT] Class/Method: tcUtilityFactory/tcUtilityFactory(Hashtable env, String psUserId, String psPassword) encounter some problems: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]
          com.thortech.xl.security.tcLoginException: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]

ERROR [OIMIAMSolution] Error Connecting to OIM Server
          Thor.API.Exceptions.tcAPIException: com.thortech.xl.security.tcLoginException: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]

ERROR [OIMIAMSolution] Error Connecting to OIM Server : : Error Connecting to OIM Server : com.thortech.xl.security.tcLoginException: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory]
          • 2. Re: SUN Role Manager (SRM)(OIA) Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Data Import Error
            AMAR PATIL
            Hi All,
            Issues is resolved. was a jar mismatch.

cheers:
            Amar
            • 3. Re: SUN Role Manager (SRM)(OIA) Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Data Import Error
              Hi Amar,

I am also facing the same issues with Sun role manager 5.0.3 and OIM 9.1.0 version
              Could you please tell me how did you resolve the issues?
              Which version of jar creating the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
              Amit
              • 4. Re: SUN Role Manager (SRM)(OIA) Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Data Import Error
                Does anyone else know the answer to this one? I am facing the same issue and It would be very helpful if anyone can update the forum with the name of the jar file.

In response to my own question: The issue wasn't with the jar file, my local environment couldn't connect to the OIM server, once I installed it on the server itself, it worked like a charm

Thanks

Edited by: 837978 on Feb 23, 2011 10:23 AM