0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2010 10:58 AM by 807573

Wierd behavior of nohup.logs in weblogic

hai,

im a weblogic administrator. Here is my problem in weblogic. My partner has complained that nohup.logs are not getting generated properly. Like for every 5 mins a new nohup .log file is getting generated. But almost 4 to 5 logs are of 0 size and after that the 6 log file is very hug ( around MB). And the status of the managed servers is in FAILED state. When i checked the nohup logs, i can see "E297: Write Error In Swap File" and also the below error. But when i checked the disk space it is only 30 % full. Please suggest me something that can help me in this. Why is this behavior in the nohup.logs? have anyone faced anythign like this? Please help me.

<Feb 11, 2010 7:43:59 AM CST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101246> <Error occurred while flushing HTTP log file for the Web server: wl38_managed1
      java.io.IOException: Disk quota exceeded.
      java.io.IOException: Disk quota exceeded
      at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes([BII)V(FileOutputStream.java:???)
      at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(FileOutputStream.java:260)
      at com.wily.introscope.agent.probe.io.ManagedFileOutputStream.write(ManagedFileOutputStream.java:423)
      at weblogic.utils.io.DoubleBufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(DoubleBufferedOutputStream.java:58)
      at weblogic.utils.io.DoubleBufferedOutputStream.flush(DoubleBufferedOutputStream.java:157)
      at weblogic.servlet.logging.LogManagerHttp$FlushLogStreamTrigger.trigger(LogManagerHttp.java:522)
      at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.run(ScheduledTrigger.java:243)
      at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
      at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118)
      at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.executeLocally(ScheduledTrigger.java:229)
      at weblogic.time.common.internal.ScheduledTrigger.execute(ScheduledTrigger.java:223)
      at weblogic.time.server.ScheduledTrigger.execute(ScheduledTrigger.java:50)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219)
      at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)