IHAC with this situation:
- SRA is on network A (a DMZ)
- App1 is on network B (another DMZ)
- no direct connection exists between network A and network B: this means that SRA cannot contact App1
- App1 is configured into SRA's "URIs Not to Rewrite"
- App1 link is exposed in portal homepage
When user clicks on the App1 link, SRA rewrites the URL as https://SRAURL/redirect/App1URL and then tries to contact the App1 server, waiting for network timeout.
Is it possible to alter this behavior?
Edited by: flistello on Jun 17, 2010 12:37 PM