This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2008 8:50 AM by 807574 RSS

errorStoreDP  (Unable to set attribute(s).)

807574 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

Im trying to deploy a aplication on the portal, with:

/opt/SUNWps/bin/pdeploy deploy -u "uid=user,ou=people,o=jes" -w pass -p pass -d "o=jes" MercadoAccionario2.war;

but when its is executing, throw the next message:

errorStoreDP (Unable to set attribute(s).)

and, i dont know what it mean,

please, somebody helpme
  • 1. Re: errorStoreDP  (Unable to set attribute(s).)
    807574 Newbie
    Hi everybody:
    How can i know how to access the pdeploy.debug log, i saw it mentioned for window , does it exit for solaris?
    Thanks in advance
  • 2. Re: errorStoreDP  (Unable to set attribute(s).)
    807574 Newbie
    Hi :
    I managed to isolated the error via de pdeploy.debug log:

</Provider>
    </Providers>
    </DisplayProfile>
    com.iplanet.am.sdk.AMException: Unable to set attribute(s).
    at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.DSAMEConnection.setTemplateAttribute(DSAMEConnection.java:1078)
    at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.DSAMEConnection.setAttributeByDN(DSAMEConnection.java:526)
    at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.DSAMEAdminDPContext.storeDPDocumentByDN(DSAMEAdminDPContext.java:205)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PDDPUpdater.storeDPDocument(PDDPUpdater.java:236)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PDDPUpdater.addProviders(PDDPUpdater.java:98)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PDDeploy.process(PDDeploy.java:229)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PortletDeployerCommand.runCommand(PortletDeployerCommand.java:209)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PortletDeployerMain.main(PortletDeployerMain.java:60)
    com.iplanet.am.sdk.AMException: Unable to set attribute(s).
    at com.iplanet.am.sdk.ldap.DirectoryManager.processInternalException(DirectoryManager.java:433)
    at com.iplanet.am.sdk.ldap.DirectoryManager.setAttributes(DirectoryManager.java:2576)
    at com.iplanet.am.sdk.AMDirectoryManager.setAttributes(AMDirectoryManager.java:830)
    at com.iplanet.am.sdk.AMCacheManager.setAttributes(AMCacheManager.java:867)
    at com.iplanet.am.sdk.AMObjectImpl.store(AMObjectImpl.java:1753)
    at com.iplanet.am.sdk.AMObjectImpl.store(AMObjectImpl.java:1679)
    at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.DSAMEConnection.setTemplateAttribute(DSAMEConnection.java:1020)
    at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.DSAMEConnection.setAttributeByDN(DSAMEConnection.java:526)
    at com.sun.portal.desktop.context.DSAMEAdminDPContext.storeDPDocumentByDN(DSAMEAdminDPContext.java:205)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PDDPUpdater.storeDPDocument(PDDPUpdater.java:236)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PDDPUpdater.addProviders(PDDPUpdater.java:98)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PDDeploy.process(PDDeploy.java:229)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PortletDeployerCommand.runCommand(PortletDeployerCommand.java:209)
    at com.sun.portal.portlet.cli.PortletDeployerMain.main(PortletDeployerMain.java:60)

It seems to show up when a war file has too many portlets, i believe its a display profile issue. Is the number of porlets a parameter?, any idea will be extremely useful, otherwise i would have to migrate to jboss or apache.

Sabrewolf.