0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2010 8:46 AM by 807574 RSS

Using the Upgrade Readiness Tool/Preparing for a Version 5 Upgrade/PegaRULE

I am working on Websphere Upgrade project and using the Upgrade Readiness Tool to Prepare a Report.

I made the following two changes in prconfig.xml file
      1) Changed the System Name
      2) Changed the databse connection settings for appropriate database and commented out the datasource info

After that I set the CLASSPATH for appropriate JAR. Now when I am trying to runJavaAnalyzer.bat file after changing the directories, I am getting the following error

japath=;../lib/activation-1.0.2.jar;../lib/jaxen-1.1-beta-7.jar;../lib/mail-1.3.
      2.jar;../lib/pmd-3.5.jar;../lib/prantlr-2.7.4.jar;../lib/prapploader.jar;../lib/
      prbasejava4.jar;../lib/prbootstrap.jar;../lib/prdbcp.jar;../lib/preclipse-2.1.3.
      jar;../lib/preclipse-compiler-3.1.0.jar;../lib/preclipse-compiler-3.3M7.jar;../l
      ib/preclipse-formatter-3.1.0.jar;../lib/preventbus.jar;../lib/pricu2jdk.jar;../l
      ib/prjava4.jar;../lib/prjsr166-3.0.jar;../lib/prlogging-1.2.9.jar;../lib/prlucen
      e-1.4.3.jar;../lib/prprivate.jar;../lib/prprivcommon.jar;../lib/prpublic.jar;../
      lib/prretroweaver-all-2.0.jar;../lib/pr_jasper-1.2.jar;../lib/ssce.jar
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/pega/apache/log4j
      /Category
      at com.pega.pegarules.engine.pmd.PRJavaAnalyzer.<clinit>(PRJavaAnalyzer.
      java:112)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.pega.apache.log4j.Category
      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
      ... 1 more

Could not find the main class: com.pega.pegarules.engine.pmd.PRJavaAnalyzer. Program will exit.

Thanks