FDQM configuration error for 11.1.2

Hi Experts,

I am getting some error. that is AppPool "HyperionFDM AppPool" could not be accesed. cannot create Activex Components.

Please help me regarding this. its very urgent.....................

Regards,
    Masthan
      • 1. Re: FDQM configuration error for 11.1.2
        WPaffhausen
        Hello,

Can you please be more specific on exactly when you are getting this error? Where do you see it?
        Please note that it sounds like you are trying to run the FDM WebConfig ... can you please confirm?

Thank you,
        • 2. Re: FDQM configuration error for 11.1.2
          yes i am going to config the webserver, that time i get the this error. so i didn't go forther. because this is the first step to config the FDM.

pls help me.................................
          • 3. Re: FDQM configuration error for 11.1.2
            WPaffhausen
            Hello,

It seems like you might have skipped a step. Did you run the EPM Configurator to deploy the FDM Website? Are you sure IIS is installed and functional on this machine? What OS are you using?

Thank you,
            • 4. Re: FDQM configuration error for 11.1.2
              Jai
              Hi,
              There might be some problem with the configuration of IIS,
              please check the version of IIS installed is compatible or not

This might make you clear:
              FDM Installation

Regards,
              J
              • 5. Re: FDQM configuration error for 11.1.2
                JeffJon
                If this is a windows 2003 64 bit OS, make sure that IIS is in 32 bit enabled mode.
                If this a Windows 2008 server, make sure that the IIS6 Metabase and Application Server Roles have been installed on the server. FDM Requires the IIS6 Metadatabase and Application Server Components for IIS installed.

Also, make sure that you run the EPM System Config tool to config the web server and create the FDM Virtual Directory and application pool within IIS prior to running the FDM Web Configuration item.