If anybody has been using or knows about the JMS Send agent in ecxpert?
I am trying to use the JMS Send feature in ecxpert. But i can't see any message been published successfully. There is no logs to see also, i don't know what is happening?
Steps i followed
1. Created a jndi.properties file
2. Created a service list and a respective partnership
3. While creating the partnership in the protocols tab i specified the outgoing protocol as "JMS Send"
4. Entered respective QCF, Q jndi names
5. Left the JMS UserID, JMS Password fields as empty
if anybody knows
What i have to enter for Receiver and filetype fields?
what i have to enter for replyto fields? is those fields are compulsory?
What are the other things to do?