This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2007 5:59 AM by 807581 RSS

Forte Professional For Government

807581 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Greetings Everyone!

After looking for Forte Professionals all across the web, posting jobs and talking to all my contacts this is probably the final stop for me in our pursuit of a good Forte Professional (s).

We have taken over a large scale multi - year project and are seeking Full Time employee (s) to work with us for at least *5 years or more* in either Northern VA (Fairfax) or Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg, PA area). Its a very complex application written in Forte and PL/SQL and is very critical to the Federal Government. No Security Clearance Required but the candidate must be a US Citizen and Clearable. The project itself has been in existence for 10 years or more and we would end up having about 24 professonals (to include PM, Forte, QA, BA etc) on the team in the next few months.

Please let us know if anyone is interested in knowing more.

Thanks again for taking time to look at this posting.
  • 1. Re: Forte Professional For Government
    807581 Newbie
    Hello,

This job looks promising.

My background: I am a Forte developer for the last 10 years or so. I am currently working on some in-house migration projects for the last 1 1/2 years. I am a US citizen but don't have any clearance as yet.

How do I get in touch with you for more information (salary, benefits, etc.,) and to move forward? Or you can email me at jjacobs_work@yahoo.com

Thanks,

JJ
  • 2. Re: Forte Professional For Government
    807581 Newbie
    Hello JJ,

Thank you for responding and mentioning your email address. I am going to email you shortly with some details on the project and about our company.

Thank you!
  • 3. Re: Forte Professional For Government
    807581 Newbie
    JJ,

I had sent an email yesterday with details on the project but I am not sure if you have recieved it. I hope my emails are not sitting your junk mail folder. If you get a chance, please write back on my work or personal email id: jobs@infogateway.com or sj2273@yahoo.com. Thank you.