0 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2003 4:39 PM by 807581

help with a migrated weblogic ear!

Hi guys:
      I have used ASMT 3.0 to migrate a weblogic 6.1 ear!
      I'm using v7 of Appl Server (S1)...
      My first pain was use struts with the migrated application... after deep reading I copy the struts.jar file into WEB-INF/lib and run astm_build.sh to repack the ear and my struts errors gone...
      But I have two questions now.
      1) the verifier told me that the ejb name no was compliant with the lexical format, the <ejb-name>ebj/Consulta</ejb-name>, there is a functional implication in this ??? My admin log show this error now.... is this releated ?
      *****server.log*-**********
      javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception creating bean of class ccss.consultamoroso.consulta.ConsultaForm: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ccss.consultamoroso.consulta.ConsultaForm
           at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:568)
           at jasper.index_jsp._jspService(_index_jsp.java:258)
           at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
           at com.iplanet.ias.web.jsp.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:552)
           at com.iplanet.ias.web.jsp.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:368)
           at com.iplanet.ias.web.jsp.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:287)
           at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invokeServletService(StandardWrapperValve.java:720)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.access$000(StandardWrapperValve.java:118)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve$1.run(StandardWrapperValve.java:278)
           at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:274)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:505)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:212)
           at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:203)
           at com.iplanet.ias.web.connector.nsapi.NSAPIProcessor.process(NSAPIProcessor.java:157)
           at com.iplanet.ias.web.WebContainer.service(WebContainer.java:598)
      ************EOF*************

2) If my jsp files have some deprecated call , where I put the -deprecation switch to find out the deprecated calls... as far I found the *.sh files have JAVA_CMD=$JAVA_HOME/bin/java not javac....

PD: the whole idea is to prove how portable is a migration of weblogic to SunOne APPSE without have to modify the bytecode.... Any help of idea is really appreciiated