1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 69 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2010 4:26 PM by jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias Go to original post RSS
      • 60. Re: Problem with sorting String values
        Darryl Burke
        Violation of CoC reported.

db
        • 61. Re: Problem with sorting String values
          I'd rather call it "different approach", but you makre your choice Darryl Burke
          • 62. Re: Problem with sorting String values
            PhHein
            Violation of the CoC and quoting posts blocked. Next time the account will be locked.
            • 63. Re: Problem with sorting String values
              Yes, whatever.
              I'll mind my language if it disturbes you so much.
              What is more important for me, problem is solved, most thanks goes for everyone investing his time for responding this thread.
              • 64. Re: Problem with sorting String values
                Falkenbach wrote:
                jverd wrote:
                Falkenbach wrote:
                And you see - I didn't provide SSCCE at all, because generated code rocks! Sometimes it gives me hard time like this one, when my madness factor reaches it's top, but still saves way-too much time to code it manually ....
                That doesn't change the fact that not providing an SSCCE makes it difficult for people to help you and makes them not want to help you.
                on the other hand, theortical answers for therotical questions work good as well, once programmer is capable to implement them
                And vague, poorly specified questions (such as yours) rarely lead to direct, precise answers.
                • 65. Re: Problem with sorting String values
                  Falkenbach wrote:
                  I'd rather call it "different approach", but you makre your choice Darryl Burke
                  It's not a "different approach," and it's not subject to opinion. It was a violation of the Code of Conduct, plain and simple.
                  • 66. Re: Problem with sorting String values
                    And vague, poorly specified questions (such as yours) rarely lead to direct, precise answers.
                    jverd are you post hunter?
                    You must always respond with something unnecessary, if you like too much talking you should've thinked of another carreer.
                    It was specified enoguh for some other folks to provide successful answers.

Edited by: Falkenbach on Mar 18, 2010 1:30 PM
                    • 67. Re: Problem with sorting String values
                      Falkenbach wrote:
                      jverd are you post hunter?
                      You must always respond with something unnecessary, if you like too much talking you should've thinked of another carreer.
                      It was specified enoguh for some other folks to provide successful answers.

Edited by: Falkenbach on Mar 18, 2010 1:30 PM
                      I respond when I chose to. Just like you. Just like everybody else.

I assume you must realize that several of your posts here, including the one to which I'm responding, are as "unnecessary" as anything I've said. I'll let you ruminate on that irony for a while. Enjoy!
                      • 68. Re: Problem with sorting String values
                        I don't object, they are.
                        But I am not THE one who has 50+k posts.
                        Checking your "style" makes me laugh a bit, is this the way you collected them all? I hope not!

The biggest mistake was mine and I admint it - I dind't place topic in Swing forum. Which on the other hand doesn't excuse you flaming in thread like this - because you yourself said, you haven't written single Swing app in your life.
                        • 69. Re: Problem with sorting String values
                          PhHein
                          I'm not bothered to watch how this will go on, so I'm locking this thread. Complaints through the regular channels, please.
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next