This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 22 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2008 9:58 PM by 801898 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    800282 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    tuttu wrote:
    Please post he code here
    No, YOU post the code here and explain what the problem is.
    Note that if it's a JavaScript problem you're experiencing, please post it in a JavaScript forum:
    [http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=3&s]
  • 16. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    801898 Newbie
    prometheuzz wrote:
    Why can't you help the OP here? Why do you want his/her private e-mail address? Are you a stalker?
    First of all i am not a stalker. Is it my job to help him/her. No.Then why i need the filthy mail address?.because my code reaches around 350 lines and i dont want to post it here. Thats the reason. i dont want anybody's mail address. OK. Still u need the code then post ur reply here i will post it after i see ur reply in this forum. OK.

Bye for all...
  • 17. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    807591 Newbie
    .because my code reaches around 350 lines
    350 lines of code for this purpose?
  • 18. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    807591 Newbie
    That's astonishing. I have this kind of a password validator in only one String#matches() line.
  • 19. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    807591 Newbie
    tuttu wrote:
    Help needed urgently.Pls help me with the code
    Although I find you a loser who keeps giving wrong answers at other's topics, I'll be so kind to repeat one of the previous hints once again: [http://www.regular-expression.info]. This site is undoubtely great. Seriously take the time to get through it carefully.
  • 20. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    notivago Newbie
    techsol_raj wrote:
    Is it my job to help him/her.
    How so?
    No.Then why i need the filthy mail address?
    How polite!
    because my code reaches around 350 lines and i dont want to post it here. I am astonished! I bet everyone wants to see a 350 lines code for something so trivial.
    Please do post it here so we can have so fun for the rest of the year.
    Thats the reason.
    Or lack of it.
    OK. Still u need the code then post ur reply here i will post it after i see ur reply in this forum. OK.
    Ok it is [the old mesopotamic town time, again|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur]
    Bye for all...
    wave
  • 21. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    800282 Newbie
    techsol_raj wrote:
    prometheuzz wrote:
    Why can't you help the OP here? Why do you want his/her private e-mail address? Are you a stalker?
    First of all i am not a stalker. Is it my job to help him/her. No.Then why i need the filthy mail address?.because my code reaches around 350 lines and i dont want to post it here. Thats the reason. i dont want anybody's mail address. OK. Still u need the code then post ur reply here i will post it after i see ur reply in this forum. OK.

Bye for all...
    Buh-bye, ding-a-ling.
  • 22. Re: Password Validation using Regular Expression
    801898 Newbie
    Hi friends,
    My validation file contains all types of validations that from e-mail validation to password check, Match Case etc.. Thats why it goes around 350 lines. I am not a fool to write 350 lines for a simple code that anyone can write in a single line.
1 2 Previous Next