6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2007 3:41 AM by 800282 RSS

Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn

Please go thru my last qtn HTTP server related..and help me..
      I have found that no body answered, but viewed...

Expecting ur help
        • 1. Re: Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn
          maybe those that viewed it could not answer it...

also please do not start new threads complaining about people not answering your old threads. If needs be 'bump' your old thread.

edit: and you waited 36 minutes before this? People here answer in their own free time, there is no urgency for us to answer threads.

Edited by: yorkroad on Nov 20, 2007 8:56 AM
          • 2. Re: Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn
            SubeeshKK wrote:

Expecting ur help
            Instate of posting new thread u could have searched a little bit u could have found this

http://www.devpapers.com/article/99 I think this example will help u

Edited by: AmitChalwade123456 on Nov 20, 2007 9:19 AM
            • 3. Re: Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn
              JoachimSauer
              If noone seems to be answering your question, then you should probably read this:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

It contains useful information on how to ask a question in way that is much more likely to get good answers in a technical forum. Basically it requires you doing some work on your own and showing that to us.

Edit: And please take the extra few seconds to write out such words as "Why", "your" and so on. It won't take you too long and it greatly increases the readability of your question. Especially since there are many non-native speakers around here, who might find it hard to read your text at all if you write in this SMS-speak style.
              • 4. Re: Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn
                masijade
                SubeeshKK wrote:

Expecting ur help
                Maybe because this is not a one-stop shopping site for all your needs, regardless of applicability to the posted forum.

Most of your questions are not about Java, and most of questions can be easily answered by yourself with five minutes on a search engine.

We are not going to take the time to reinvent a 200 page instruction manual containing finished code so that you don't have to do anything. Especially when, for every question you asked, there are already manuals and papers that cover the topics, if, once again, you would take five minutes of your time and place them into the use of a search engine
                • 5. Re: Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn
                  yorkroad wrote:
                  maybe those that viewed it could not answer it...
                  Or didn't bother.
                  • 6. Re: Y nobody give reply to  Java- HTTP server related qtn
                    SubeeshKK wrote:
                    Wow, and you waited how long? A whole 36 minutes before whining about it? What a lousy service here at Sun's Java forum! If I were you I'd pack it up here and move to the JavaRanch:
                    http://saloon.javaranch.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi
                    \\
                    \\
                    Expecting ur help
                    You probably don't mean (or understand) the word "expecting", but you can't expect anything from a bunch of volunteers. If you want to expect something, pay someone to do it for you.