This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
1. Are .properties file not a part of source codeI guess it depends on the definition of "source code". I'd say no - they don't get compiled.
2. When we make a change to .properties file how theEh, the property will get another value... :p
change will be reflected.
3. who loads these properties file.PropertyResourceBundle or Properties or whoever else needs one.
I have a entry in property file like
button.save=save , now i change this to button.save=Save Button. To see this change
1) i cant recompile the code as this is not a property of source code
2) When these property file will get compiled / reloaded. during server startup or redeployment
2) When these property file will get compiled /Never. Why are you asking questions about connection pooling while you still don't know that property files will not be compiled?
reloaded. during server startup or redeploymentDuring initialization of the Properties object.