1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2010 11:30 AM by S.PDASH

Tax for Non-Catalog requisitions

Hi All,

We want to create a Non-catalog requisition in iProcurement, if I select Supplier A, the category must calculate tax and if I select supplier B, it shouldn't calculate Tax.
      We are in R12.1.1

Please let me know how to do.

Thanks in Advance,
      Sudha
        • 1. Re: Tax for Non-Catalog requisitions
          S.PDASH
          Hi,
          Your question is not clear... Are you using smart form for your non-catalog requisition...? You want the tax to be calculated for the category appearing in the requisition or based on supplier site?.. Normally we attach e-tax at supplier site or Item. System will pick the tax associted with the Supplier sites or Item based on the sequence you defined for the tax (*e-tax --> defaults and control --> Application Tax option --> Application Name {Purchasing} --> Tax Defaulting Order)*.

Items are associated with Categories, when you mention an item in a requisition we believe Tax will be calculated based on ITEM first if you define Item as 1st defulting order in Tax.

You can define tax for Purchasing applications at:
          1) Supplier
          2) Supplier Site
          3) Item
          4) Ship-To Location
          5) Financial options

Your question is *" if I select Supplier A, the category must calculate tax and if I select supplier B, it shouldn't calculate Tax"*

Create 2 smart forms and test it...

/S.P DASH