1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 4, 2010 8:17 AM by René van Wijk

delete & recreated SOA managed server - throws exception

Ganesh
      Hi,

I have a weblogic admin server and soa,osb managed servers running in other machines.

From weblogic console, I deleted the SOA managed server and created it again. I have lot of deployments and in targets, I added the newly created soa server for only one deployment 'usermessagingserver'.

When starting the soa server, I get
      <Nov 4, 2010 12:34:24 PM CST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to STARTING>
      <Nov 4, 2010 12:34:25 PM CST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'usermessagingserver' due to error weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.sdp.messaging, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: oracle.sdp.client, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: oracle.rules, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, exact-match: false]..
      weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.sdp.messaging, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: oracle.sdp.client, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: oracle.rules, exact-match: false], [Extension-Name: adf.oracle.domain, exact-match: false].
      at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)
      at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:1221)
      at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:41)
      at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:367)
      at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)
      Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Is there a way I can add the newly created soa server in targets for all the deployments with ease?
      What is the resolution for this exception?
      Is there a procedure to follow when deleting and creating managed server from console?

When i add soa server in target0s for soa-infra, b2b ..... it is also failing with the same exception.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.
      Ganesh
        • 1. Re: delete & recreated SOA managed server - throws exception
          René van Wijk
          You have to make sure that the libraries,which are references by your application,
          are also targeted to the server.

In the weblogic-application.xml file of your appllication these libraries are referenced due to
          for example the following entry:
          <library-ref>
                  <library-name>oracle.sdp.messaging</library-name>
                  <exact-match>false</exact-match>
          </library-ref>
          You can target the libraries by clicking on the library deployment in question, click on
          the targets tab and choose the servers to which you want to target the library.