This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 22, 2010 7:01 AM by XYZ123 RSS

Error : "Another transaction is already associated with this thread"

XYZ123 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

While I am trying to invoke a bean method concurrently with several threads at the same time I am getting an error as follows:
[cep@galatats02.no.turkcell.tgc]:/opt/oracle/cep/ocep_11.1/bin> essor GalataProcessor -query GALATA900 "SELECT * FROM inputChannel where cell1 = '6bbb'"                                                                      <
javax.management.MBeanException: javax.management.OperationsException: MBean "GalataProcessor" operation "addRule" failed due to "Another transaction is already associated with this thread. The id of other transaction is '531'"
     at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.unwrapInvocationTargetException(MBeanIntrospector.java:283)
Caused by: javax.management.OperationsException: MBean "GalataProcessor" operation "addRule" failed due to "Another transaction is already associated with this thread. The id of other transaction is '531'"
     at com.bea.wlevs.management.spi.AbstractMBean.logAndRaiseNestedManagementException(AbstractMBean.java:203)

javax.management.OperationsException : MBean "GalataProcessor" operation "addRule" failed due to "Another transaction is already associated with this thread. The id of other transaction is '531'"
[cep@galatats02.no.turkcell.tgc]:/opt/oracle/cep/ocep_11.1/bin> 
I am using Oracle CEP and I would like to communicate JMX server within unix console. Is there a way to wait new thread for completing preceeding threads?

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points