6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2011 8:28 AM by 808555

Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login

I've installed the CAM version 6.7.0.12 installation on a Redhat 5.5 system. The installation went smoothly and I'm able to hit the login page at https://localhost:6789.

I'm attempting to login with the system root account and am having no luck.
      I see the following in the systems message log: Oracle Java(TM) Web Console[31794]: Authentication of user root failed

Thanks for any help
        • 1. Re: Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login
          anyone? The documentation on this is so poor
          • 2. Re: Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login
            I have the same problem but on Windows.

No luck finding info yet
            • 3. Re: Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login
              Yeah bummers. Any luck?
              • 4. Re: Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login
                CAM 6.7.0 bug fixes. (Windows OS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: RELEASEDPatch Id: 144861-01***********************************************************************
                READ THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IN THE LEGAL_LICENSE.TXT
                FILE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU
                AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE
                TERMS, PROMPTLY DESTROY THE UNUSED SOFTWARE.
                ***********************************************************************
                For further information on patching best practices and resources, please
                see the Big Admin Patching Center:
                http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/systems/patches
                ***********************************************************************Summary: CAM 6.7.0 bug fixes.Date: Nov/16/2010Installation Requirements:Additional instructions may be listed belowSolaris Release: Note: Microsoft WindowsSun OS Release: Note: WindowsUnbundled Product: Sun StorageTek Common Array Mgr Firmware UpdatesUnbundled Release: 6.7.0Xref: Topic: Relevant Architecture: i386BugId's fixed with this patch:6968739 6972298

Changes incorporated in this version:6968739 6972298

Patches accumulated and obsoleted by this patch:
                Patches which conflict with this patch:
                Required Patches:
                Obsoleted by:
                Files Included in this Patch: Note:
                sun-cam-scsi.msi
                SUNWsefms.msi
                SUNWstkcamcd.msi
                SUNWstkcamui.msiProblem Description: 6968739 J4410 reporting incorrect chassis serial number.
                6972298 Win2k8: Constant errors: libses Property (sun-expander-product-identification) is not defined

Revision History:
                141581-01:
                Initial Windows patch for CAM 6.7.0 containing Fishwrap 3.7.2-1 bug fixes.

Special Notes:
                -------------
                This patch supplies bug fixes for CAM 6.7.0 Typical 'Full Installation' or Custom
                'Management Host' or 'Data Host Proxy Agent' installations. It is not intended to
                be used or is it required for 'Administrator Host CLI Client' installations.

Linux RHEL SuSE CAM 6.7.0 Firmware Release for F5100 (LINUX OS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: RELEASEDPatch Id: 145967-01***********************************************************************
                READ THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IN THE LEGAL_LICENSE.TXT
                FILE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU
                AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE
                TERMS, PROMPTLY DESTROY THE UNUSED SOFTWARE.
                ***********************************************************************
                For further information on patching best practices and resources, please
                see the Big Admin Patching Center:
                http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/systems/patches
                ***********************************************************************Summary: Linux RHEL SuSE CAM 6.7.0 Firmware Release for F5100Date: Nov/17/2010Installation Requirements:Additional instructions may be listed belowSolaris Release: Note: Redhat SuSESun OS Release: Note: RHEL SuSEUnbundled Product: Sun StorageTek Common Array Mgr Firmware UpdatesUnbundled Release: 6.7.0Xref: Topic: Relevant Architecture: i386BugId's fixed with this patch:6961484 6969860

Changes incorporated in this version:6969860 6961484

Patches accumulated and obsoleted by this patch:
                Patches which conflict with this patch:
                Required Patches:
                Obsoleted by:
                Files Included in this Patch: Note:
                sun-cam-fw-j4000-6.7.0-11.i386.rpmProblem Description: 6969860 LF1.0-ERIE: Win2k8 SP2 driver loses SCSI enclosure several times per second
                6961484 LF1.0 Erie - Driver does not connect to devices after power-cycle

Revision History:

145967-01:
                F5100 Firmware
                SAS Expander:
                sasxfwmo.5.04.05.fw
                • 5. Re: Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login
                  User12674434-Oracle
                  See, before I applied this patch 144861-01 I was able to log in Web Console and then to the app of CAM. After I applied this patch, went smooth I still can log in into Web Console but not into CAM any more. I got message "User root is not allowed to access management software, log out and log in as a valid user". I tried it also with storage user name which also was working before this patch was added.

Please help!
                  • 6. Re: Java Web Console CAM 6.7.0.12  - Unable to login
                    You can try the CAM log-In as: "Administrator" under Windows System.
                    Example:
                    (Windows Log-In, Administrator)
                    User: Administrator
                    Pwd: password

(CAM Log-In, the same...)
                    User: Administrator
                    Pwd: password