This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 2, 2010 7:39 PM by 652803 RSS

configuration attributes cannot be mixed

818879 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am trying to deploy the examples from the following article: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/luttikhuizen-adapters-091679.html

However I get the following exception when I deploy the MailResourceAdapterClient:

Unable to deploy EJB: D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR1\user_projects\domains\dev_domain\servers\AdminServer\tmp\_WL_user\MailResourceAdapterClient\542bc\MailResourceAdapterClient.jar from MailResourceAdapterClient.jar:

The ResourceAdapterJNDIName configuration attributes cannot be mixed with any of the following settings: JmsClientId, JmsPollingIntervalSeconds, MaxMessagesInTransaction, DurableSubscriptionDeletion, DistributedDestinationConnection,use81StylePolling,ConnectionFactoryResourceLink, DestinationResourceLink, InitialContextFactory, providerUrl, connectionFactoryJNDIName, destinationJNDIName. .  Please ensure they are mutually exclusive for ejb MailResourceAdapterClientMDBBean(Application: MailResourceAdapterClient, EJBComponent: MailResourceAdapterClient.jar).

+.+
+[09:09:43 AM] Weblogic Server Exception: weblogic.application.ModuleException: Exception preparing module: EJBModule(MailResourceAdapterClient.jar)+

Unable to deploy EJB: D:\Oracle\Middleware\home_11gR1\user_projects\domains\dev_domain\servers\AdminServer\tmp\_WL_user\MailResourceAdapterClient\542bc\MailResourceAdapterClient.jar from MailResourceAdapterClient.jar:

The ResourceAdapterJNDIName configuration attributes cannot be mixed with any of the following settings: JmsClientId, JmsPollingIntervalSeconds, MaxMessagesInTransaction, DurableSubscriptionDeletion, DistributedDestinationConnection,use81StylePolling,ConnectionFactoryResourceLink, DestinationResourceLink, InitialContextFactory, providerUrl, connectionFactoryJNDIName, destinationJNDIName. .  Please ensure they are mutually exclusive for ejb MailResourceAdapterClientMDBBean(Application: MailResourceAdapterClient, EJBComponent: MailResourceAdapterClient.jar).

I already checked that none of the properties in the ejb-jar.xml have one of the names mentioned in the error. Any idea what might cause this exception?

The strange thing is that I tried the exact same deployment before and then it did work....

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points