I got some info in that but the thing I need is How we can workout from command prompt. There is a command once I tried to export the workbooks, it worked fine. But that command was missed in my document which I prepared.
I have developed a backup procedure to ensure that we always have backups of workbooks made by all users at all times = complete history of workbooks.
The concept is:
- each workbook is backed up individually = each workbook is individually recoverable
- the full history is kept = you may recover from any previous backup
- all workbooks made by all users at any time in the EUL lifetime are included
- the backup command lines are generated automatically = no workbooks are forgotten
The process is
- create the individual export command lines from the EUL
- copy and paste the command lines into a predefined .BAT file
- execute the .BAT file