4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2010 5:01 PM by user572941

iProcurement configuration

user572941
      Does anyone know how to configure iProcurement so that changes can be made to requisitions that are 'returned' or 'rejected', but not requisitions that are 'Approved' or 'In-process'? (I know how to use function security to prevent changes to requisitions that are approved and assigned to a PO.)
        • 1. Re: iProcurement configuration
          S.PDASH
          Hi,
          We think this won't be poosible without customization as you are looking for specific status of requisition where you can initiate Change Order request.

/S.P DASH
          • 2. Re: iProcurement configuration
            user572941
            Thanks for the response. If I turn off the 'change' button, can you think of any other way that users can update 'returned' or 'rejected' requisitions? It seems like if I turn the 'change' button off, then there is no other way for the user to process these requisitions.
            • 3. Re: iProcurement configuration
              S.PDASH
              Hi,
              You can remove the "Change" button through page personalisation and it will never allow requester/requisitioner to submit change Order request.. But as per your question, you want to restrict users for certin status of requisition.. Correct me if I am wrong here.. On top of that make sure user does not have any other resposibility like Purchasing Resp through which he/she can do any change in requisition. Prevention is better than cure :)

Let me re-iterate, the change feature was known as Requisition Withdrawal of 11i. The ‘Change’ button has replaced the ‘Withdraw’ button in R12.

Kind regards,
              S.P DASH
              • 4. Re: iProcurement configuration
                user572941
                I had removed the 'change' button with personalization, but then I realized that 'returned' and 'rejected' requisitions are now stuck. Users can't do anything with them. So I'm looking for an alternative to removing the change button. Sounds like there is no solution unless we want to customize.