3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 25, 2010 2:36 PM by 813340

po stuck inprocess status

yoonas
      Hi,

I have an issue with one of our po's. When a user was trying to approve a po the application threw an error "unable to extend applsys.wf_item_statuses by 512 in tablespace applsysd". The table space issue has been resolved now but the po remains in inprocess status so i thought retrying the errored item will fix the issue. when i queried the wf_item table to see particular workflow item i could not see the item there in the table but po_headers_v table has wf_item_key value in the column. Can you any body guide me to solve the isuue.

Looking forward to your supporting..

Warm Regards
      Yoonus
        • 1. Re: po stuck inprocess status
          Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant
          The following note has steps to fix this issue.
          Running WFSTATUS and WFRETRY For Oracle Purchasing Workflows [ID 134960.1]
          • 2. Re: po stuck inprocess status
            yoonas
            I have already tried these scripts but this did not help me.
            • 3. Re: po stuck inprocess status
              Check the status of the PO and the wfstat.

A. Are you able to get hold of the item type / item key from PO Headers? You can also directly hit wf_items (the user_key = document number) to find the wf process.
              B. What is the current authorization status of the PO?

If A cannot be located and if B is incomplete status you should have any issue.
              If A is found and if B is incomplete status you should abort the wf process and try submitting the document for approval.
              If A is found and if B is in In Process / Pre Approved status then you should be able to use the wfretry to retry the workflow.
              If A is not found and if B is in In Process / Pre Approved, you should be able to reset the PO using reset script $PO_TOP/sql/poxrespo.sql and resubmit it for approval.

If none of the above works cleanly, you can always abort the workflow process (if found) and use the reset script to reset the PO and then submit the PO.