4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2010 12:23 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Ebs R12 : Question regarding Reports

user11156570
      hi i'm working on oracle ERP EBS R12..

my question is

i have 2 oracle application server

one is : app01
      and another is app02

i have 3 reports deployed at app02.. so my question is , how do i export these three reports deployed at app01 without cloning??

deployed means . concurrent program define , value sets , reponsibility

so as it is deployed copy in another apps server without manually entered or cloning.

Regards
      RanChoo
        • 1. Re: Ebs R12 : Question regarding Reports
          Helios-GunesEROL
          Hi;

I belive you can try to use FNDLOAD utulity. Please check below notes:
          How To Export A Concurrent Program And Executable Using Fndload? [ID 602267.1]
          Tips About FNDLOAD [ID 735338.1]
          How to Load Value Set Values When Using Fndload To Load A Concurrent Program [ID 252853.1]
          How To Use FNDLOAD To Download Responsibilities With All Security Groups, Not Just STANDARD [ID 364558.1]
          R12: Troubleshooting 500 Internal Server Error in Oracle E-Business suite [ID 813523.1]

please also check below link's example part

http://oracle.anilpassi.com/oracle-fndload-script-examples.html

FNDLOAD Commands to Download / Upload concurrent program.
          FNDLOAD Commands to Download / Upload concurrent program.

How To Download Single Context Using FNDLOAD For Descriptive Flexfield. [ID 274528.1]
          How Do I Determine the DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXFIELD_NAME to be Used During FNDLOAD [ID 603036.1]

Regard
          Helios
          • 2. Re: Ebs R12 : Question regarding Reports
            Srini Chavali-Oracle
            Pl post details of OS and database versions. Pl clarify your requirements. The settings for "concurrent program define , value sets , reponsibility" are stored in the database and are accessible from all app servers.

What kind of custom concurrent requests are these ? How did you deploy the 3 reports on app02 server ?

HTH
            Srini
            • 3. Re: Ebs R12 : Question regarding Reports
              i have 3 reports deployed at app02.. so my question is , how do i export these three reports deployed at app01 without cloning??

if you have files, you can manually move reports and report coding packages then deploy into new instance,or you can use any of third party tools like kinatana magic or stat to move code one instance to other instance, else you can use fndload to to move value sets , responsibility on order.
              • 4. Re: Ebs R12 : Question regarding Reports
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                deployed means . concurrent program define , value sets , reponsibility

so as it is deployed copy in another apps server without manually entered or cloning.
                Copy the physical files manually from the source instance to the target instance, and use FNDLOAD to migrate the concurrent programs definition and setup (see the links/docs above for details about FNDLOAD, or search the forum for FNDLOAD).

Thanks,
                Hussein