5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2011 5:46 PM by jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias RSS

JDBC Connectivity problems in Oracle Service Bus 11g

I tried to create a JDBC connection in the Oracle Service Bus 11g to the JCA Adapter.But while running the server i got the following errore:

Conflicts found during publish.
      Invalid JCA transport endpoint configuration, exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec
      Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec

Error
      Mon Jan 03 18:56:01 IST 2011
      [JCATransport:381987]An error occured while validating JCA transport endpoint. JNDI lookup with URL: jca://eis/DB/Connection1 failed. Missing JNDI configuration such as undeployed or misconfigured JCA Adapter RAR or connection factory.

Can anyone tell me hoe to rectify the error?
        • 1. Re: JDBC Connectivity problems in Oracle Service Bus 11g
          jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias
          Possibility 1: You are missing a jar. Solution: add the jar to your class path.

Possibility 2: The configuration, probably a file, is wrong or incomplete. Solution: fix it.
          • 2. Re: JDBC Connectivity problems in Oracle Service Bus 11g
            i deleted the DBAdapter and re installed it.Then i created the connection factory once again in the newly created DBAdapter and tried running it in the oracle service bus.But still got some errors.Here are the console page and error log files.
            Console view:
            <Jan 5, 2011 1:03:26 PM IST> <Error> <JCATransport> <BEA-381979> <An error occured while validating JCA transport endpoint, exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec
            javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec
                 at oracle.tip.adapter.sa.impl.fw.validation.WSDLDeploymentValidation.validateWsdlJcaBindingOperation(WSDLDeploymentValidation.java:338)
                 at oracle.tip.adapter.sa.impl.meta.JCABindingEndpointMetadataHelper.validateJCAOperationSpecProperties(JCABindingEndpointMetadataHelper.java:262)
                 at oracle.tip.adapter.sa.impl.meta.JCABindingEndpointMetadata.validateJCAInteractionSpecProperties(JCABindingEndpointMetadata.java:348)
                 at oracle.tip.adapter.sa.impl.JCABindingEndpointContextImpl.validateJCAInteractionSpecProperties(JCABindingEndpointContextImpl.java:151)
                 at oracle.tip.adapter.sa.impl.JCABindingReferenceImpl.validateJCAInteractionSpecProperties(JCABindingReferenceImpl.java:154)
                 Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
            Error log:
            Conflicts found during publish.
            Invalid JCA transport endpoint configuration, exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec
            Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec
            • 3. Re: JDBC Connectivity problems in Oracle Service Bus 11g
              forumKid2
              I think the bottom line is that "Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBReadInteractionSpec" means it cannot find that class in your classpath. Can you print out your class path to system.out or similar to verify? I'm not saying it's your only problem, but that's the first thing you need to take care of.
              • 4. Re: JDBC Connectivity problems in Oracle Service Bus 11g
                Hi Guru's
                We are also facing the same issue. Can you please let me know the solution for this

Regards
                Sahil
                • 5. Re: JDBC Connectivity problems in Oracle Service Bus 11g
                  jschellSomeoneStoleMyAlias
                  user13093970 wrote:
                  Hi Guru's
                  We are also facing the same issue. Can you please let me know the solution for this
                  And what part of the first reply did you not understand?