2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2011 10:10 PM by 761288

Unabe to receive a Interal Order

Hi :

I hope you can help me on this;

I tried to receive a Internal Order using Receipts Form and I get this error message : No Support Lot and Serial Receiving Supply.

Thank you for your help
        • 1. Re: Unabe to receive a Interal Order
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Please mention the application release.
          I tried to receive a Internal Order using Receipts Form and I get this error message : No Support Lot and Serial Receiving Supply.
          Any error number? Is this the complete error message?

Please mention the steps you follow to reproduce the issue.

RCVTXERT: No Support For Lot And Serial Receiving Supply [ID 337628.1]
          Deliver, Return and Correction Transactions are Not Allowed for Serial (or Lot) Controlled Items [ID 731837.1]In WMS Organization Unable to Inspect Rejected LPN, Get Error 'INVALID LPN. Putaway suggestions failed' [ID 1082169.1]
          Unable To Inspect And Delivery for An Outside Process PO (OSP) [ID 757122.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Unabe to receive a Interal Order
            Daniel - that's what Oracle describe as 'intended functionality': you're supposed to use either the Receiving Open Interface or iSupplier Portal if you want to do receipts requiring lot or serial detailling.

I think I'm right in saying that there was a time when this was in fact possible via the form but again the offical line is that this temporarily-available functionality was a 'bug' and recent releases and patchsets have closed this off.

Regards,
            Jon

P.S. See the following note on MOS which expands on the above: *Error 'No Support For Lot And Serial Receiving Supply' When Receiving ASNs Or Delivering Receipts [ID 304408.1]*