3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 10:05 PM by MadanThota RSS

How to run OBIEE with mobile device!

Hi all!
      I've searched on google "How to run OBIEE on mobile device" but only result for Aple IPhone, Ipad with a tool support by aplle. So please tell me how to run OBIEE with another device such as phone with symbian OS, Blackberry...
      Thanks
        • 1. Re: How to run OBIEE with mobile device!
          MadanThota
          Oracle only provides application for iphone. If you are looking for all mobiles, third party compnies like softmaster provides a server to run on your network and gives access all smartphones.

http://www.softmaster.com/

i believe Roambi also other company provide mobile bi analytics. I also building app for 11g on mobile device access but we are still under development.

If you are just looking for reports delivery to email on smartphones look for Ibots.

- Madan Thota
          • 2. Re: How to run OBIEE with mobile device!
            Thanks Madan Thota so much!
            but If we use softmaster, we have to pay an large addition fee.
            I have user Nokia E71 to access OBIEE via wireless, but when i try to login, login screen appear but i can not login with username/pass.
            • 3. Re: How to run OBIEE with mobile device!
              MadanThota
              Usually mobile browser is not supported for OBIEE. Obiee uses extensive java scripting to run the reports, mobile browsers are not capable of running those scripts. So mobile browser is not the solution to access OBIEE using URL. thats why Oracle came up with standalone i phone app which does not use mobile browser.