1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 7, 2011 9:08 AM by crokitta RSS

Changing the colour of the interative reports to match colour with the tabs

sjames
      Hi,

Is it a way to change the colour of the interactive reports matching to the TABs.
      In my case I am using theme 15. But the Page tab clour is blue and my interactive reports colour is black.Is there any way to fix it.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Changing the colour of the interative reports to match colour with the tabs
          crokitta
          Hi,

As far as I know, the Interactive Reports cannot be customized by a standard APEX functionality. You will have to overwrite the IR specific CSS classes automatically included by APEX. Inspect your page source code (for example with FireBug or “F12”-key in IE8) to identify the class responsible for the coloring and write your own CSS and include it in your page’s header (make sure it’s after the inclusion of the standard IR CSS inclusion). Change only the attributes absolutely necessary. All other attribute values should be inherited from the standard style sheet.

Be careful, as you may break the IR’s functionality, like positioning of dynamic elements.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
          Christian

PS: found this post: [Interactive Reports, Handy Tips Part 1|http://application-express-blog.e-dba.com/?p=235]

Edited by: crokitta on Jan 7, 2011 4:06 PM