6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2012 11:41 PM by 951867 RSS

Could not initialize class com.sun.identity.agents.filter.AmFilterManager

823418 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
App svr - GFv2
Opensso 8.0 u2
PA 3.0
using agentsample.ear modified suffix to my environment
password format in the password file - just the clear password text in the first line of the file.

I have been getting this error everytime I tried to access the protected page. Has anyone worked around it. It is wierd that this being a straight forward install has so much complications, which normally do not happen.

I get the following error:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1243: Filter execution threw an exception

root cause

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load configuration: ApplicationSSOTokenProvider.getApplicationSSOToken(): Unable to get Application SSO Token

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 logs.

When I retry or press reload I get a different error message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1243: Filter execution threw an exception

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.sun.identity.agents.filter.AmFilterManager

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 logs.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points